An 18th Century 4 star coaching inn of character standing in the cobbled square of this pretty Georgian market town.
- 15 en-suite bedrooms, mostly traditionally furnished
- Some in a more modern style
- Direct dial telephone
- Some ground-floor bedrooms
- Cots and extra beds available (by prior arrangement)
- Flat screen colour television with Freeview channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities with biscuits
The George is a friendly, owner-run inn, having an AA Dinner Award and VisitEngland Breakfast Award, thus enhancing its excellent reputation for good food in both the Market Place Restaurant and covered Courtyard.
Freshly prepared dishes
Locally sourced fresh ingredients
Specials' Boardreplica horloges rolex
Open every day, expect Christmas Day
The George's bar has evolved over the years and is a wonderful place to meet with old and new friends.
* Good selection of Yorkshire real ales including the famous Black Sheep brewery
As a resident, you are entitled to use the Galtres Fitness Centre during your stay, which, though under separate management, is adjacent to The George.
Cycling and Walking
- Bicycles, including a tandem, available for hire
- Just off National Cycle Route 65
- Secure covered overnight cycle storage
- Drying facilities available
- Walks from our doorstep or further afield.
Attractions in the area include -
|* York||* Castle Howard||* Beningbrough Hall|
|* Dales National Park||* Lightwater Valley||* North Yorkshire Moors|
|* Stunning scenery||* World of James Herriot||* Flamingoland|
|* Pretty villages||* Historic churches||* Whitby|
|* Golf courses||* Fishing|
And much much more to fill your days!.
Market Place, Easingwold. York, YO61 3AD
Tel: 01347 821698